Friday 20 December 2013

Finished Cushion on Friday

I finished something today!  And I have lots of photos but flickr is being so slow I cannot upload very many.  Why is it always slow when you need it?  Actually it is not flickr, I am sure it is my internet connection.  Maybe it is just to hot in Sydney?
This cushion is for a friend who is moving back to the UK.  I haven't given it to her yet but it is ok, she never reads my blog so there is no way she will see it :)
The friend it is for has a daughter with a name that starts with a J, so I hope it goes on her bed and my friend sees it and is reminded of her year in Sydney often.  I hope it is kept a very long time.
The closure is a zip. I think this is the best thing to use but you need one to hand.
I love this little cushion and I hope it is treasured by the recipients.
Have a wonderful Christmas!
xxxx

6 comments:

  1. That is beautiful! Lucky friend, she will always have a lovely memento of you! Have a great Christmas neighbour (hopefully it does not get too hot for you or cause too many bushfires etc)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty cushion. I love the fabrics you've used in it. I'm sure it will be treasured!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how this pillow is reversible. I am sure it will be treasured.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a darling little cushion.

    ReplyDelete